Giant SHIB Whale’s Basket Released: It Has 6 Coins!

SHIB: After the strong winds in the crypto market, a light wave of cool air has spread. While talking about whether the leading crypto Bitcoin will go from 18 thousand dollars to 10 thousand dollars, it came to the door of 22 thousand dollars. In this environment, whale activities in the crypto ocean continue at full speed. We recently learned that Ethereum whale “Gimli” has raised 250 billion SHIB worth $2.7 million.

Ethereum whale cheers up its portfolio with SHIB

The popular meme coin Shiba Inu (SHIB) is among the whales’ favorite coins. AmkNews.comAs you can see from .

According to whale watching platform Whalestats, a large Ethereum whale known in crypto circles as “Gimli” has acquired $2.7 million worth of SHIB. Whale has decided to diversify its crypto portfolio with SHIB tokens. According to the calculation, the total amount of cryptocurrencies purchased corresponds to 250 billion SHIB. This amazes investors and traders in the market.

What’s in Gimli’s altcoin portfolio?

Ranked #235 on Whalestats’ list, Gimli is a known ETH whale. However, he is also interested in other altcoin projects. So, what are the projects that the whale wants to have in his wallet?

Looking at the whale’s wallet, MANA, the token of a popular mataverse coin Decentraland, stands out first. Next comes the oracle network Chainlink (LINK). Enjin (ENJ), a blockchain gaming platform that supports Non Fungible Tokens (NFT), is also a whale-loving coin. It also holds other cryptocurrencies, including Basic Attention Token (BAT), USD Coin (USDC), and Fantom (FTM).

Of these holdings, Ethereum (ETH) accounts for about 76% of the crypto portfolio. Therefore, the leading altcoin receives a large part of its investment. It is also better understood why there is an Ethereum whale. The rest of the portfolio is close to 24%. Now, SHIB has gained a foothold with this portfolio. SHIB now holds 19% of the portfolio outside of ETH.

SHIB market movement

According to CoinMarketCap data, the meme coin was trading at $0.00001132 with gains of 5.27% in the last 24 hours. SHIB’s weekly performance, on the other hand, is not bad for crypto winter conditions at 12.09%. It also parallels the weekly performance of the leading crypto Bitcoin. SHIB ranks 14th in the cryptocurrency league in terms of market cap. However, the dog-themed Shiba Inu is far from its glory days. Considering the meme coin’s peak of $0.00008845, it currently stands at 87.25% off.

Disclaimer: The articles and articles on AmkNews do not constitute investment advice. AmkNews.com does not recommend buying or selling any cryptocurrencies or digital assets, nor is AmkNews an investment advisor. For this reason, AmkNews and the authors of the articles on the site cannot be held responsible for your investment decisions. Readers should do their own research before taking any action regarding the company, asset or service in this article.

Warning: Citing the news content of AmkNews and quoting by giving a link is subject to the permission of AmkNews. No content on the site can be copied, reproduced or published on any platform without permission. Legal action will be taken against those who use the code, design, text, graphics and all other content of AmkNews in violation of intellectual property law and relevant legislation.

Larry Brown

I graduated from Yale University, Department of Television. I have been a professional news writer for 3 years. I am continuing my career here by establishing amknews.com site 3 months ago.