Altcoin: Bitcoin’s price failed to stay above $21,000 as the entire cryptocurrency market took a breather after yesterday’s rally. Meanwhile, some altcoin projects gained value. However, apart from the price, there will be many innovations in the ecosystem. Tomorrow, as we enter a new week, there will be various developments in 11 altcoin projects. Here are the details…
Tomorrow matters for 11 altcoins
- Polkacity (POLC) will launch the metaverse mainnet.
- The Winkyverse (WNK) is launching its land pre-sale.
- Decentraland (MANA) has updated the fee required for Wearable applications. According to the new update, $150 MANA is required.
- SXP (SXP) will hold a question and answer event.
- Pocket Network (POKT) will activate the non-custodial staking function.
- Horizen (ZEN) will hold a weekly question and answer event. Otology (ONT) will hold a question and answer event with StealthEX.
- Metis (METIS) will hold a live broadcast where it will discuss the details of funding in its ecosystem.
- Starlay Finance (LAY) and Astar (ASTR) will hold a meeting.
- Celsius Network (CEL) will hold its first hearing in court.
- LBank lists Qommodity (QAA) in USDT pair at TSI 13.
Latest situation in the market
AmkNews.com As we have also reported, the price of Bitcoin could not exceed $ 21,000. Bitcoin’s price failed to convincingly surpass $21,000 and is now trading below that level. Most cryptocurrencies retreated after a meeting with range resistance. The most obvious outlier is LDO, up 20% in the last 24 hours.
The last 24 hours have been quite turbulent as the entire cryptocurrency market has been riding a roller coaster. BTC once rallied above $21,000 and hit $21,200 (on Binance) before being rejected and dropped to where it is currently trading around $20,600. This roller coaster has left a total of $136 million worth of liquidations in the last 24 hours, and the largest single liquidation order ever executed on OKX has a face value of $2.1 million. Interestingly, ETH is in the lead when it comes to forced liquidations of $71 million, which is more than double compared to Bitcoin’s liquidations.
Most alternative coins have been trading in the red over the past 24 hours after failing to sustain their gains during the day and being largely rejected from their respective range resistances. Even the major cryptocurrencies on the green board are showing insignificant increases. The most obvious outlier and exception was Lido’s LDO token. The cryptocurrency has risen 20 percent in the last 24 hours. On the other hand, the emotion seems to be improving a bit, although still in the extreme fear zone. At the time of this writing, the value stands at 21.
Disclaimer: The articles and articles on AmkNews do not constitute investment advice. AmkNews.com does not recommend buying or selling any cryptocurrencies or digital assets, nor is AmkNews an investment advisor. Therefore, AmkNews and the authors of the articles on the site cannot be held responsible for your investment decisions. Readers should do their own research before taking any action regarding the company, assets or services in this article.
Warning: Citing the news content of AmkNews and quoting by giving a link is subject to the permission of AmkNews. No content on the site can be copied, reproduced or published on any platform without permission. Legal action will be taken against those who use the code, design, text, graphics and all other content of AmkNews in violation of intellectual property law and relevant legislation.