Altcoin: Crypto markets have lost just over $50 billion in the last two days. This comes with Bitcoin’s recent drop to $20,000. Meanwhile, regardless of price, many altcoin projects are experiencing developments. Here are the developments in altcoin ecosystems today…
- 1 There are developments in these altcoin projects
- 2 What is the latest situation in the market?
- 3 Share this:
There are developments in these altcoin projects
After a relatively quiet weekend, Bitcoin started to slowly lose value and dropped below $20,000. Meanwhile, there were changes in various altcoin projects. Here are the stock market listings, Q&A events and airdrops that will take place today…
- Origin Protocol (OGN) will airdrop OGV today.
- Huobi Global lists Only1 (LIKE) with Tether (USDT) pair.
- Ergo (ERG) and Flux (FLUX) will hold a question and answer event. Proof-of-work GPU mining and Ethereum Merge will be discussed at the event, which will take place at 20:00 Turkish time.
- EverRise (RISE) announced that it will make an announcement today at 21:00 CET.
- Kunci Coin (KUNCI) will hold a question and answer event on Telegram. NFT works will be mentioned at the event.
- Telos (TLOS) and Rubic (RBC) are holding a joint question and answer event. The event will start at 20 CEST.
- Phantom (FTM) is holding a question and answer event at TSI 18.
- Kommunitas (KOM) performs MOVN IKO.
What is the latest situation in the market?
Meanwhile, this week has overcome last week’s stalemate. It’s done pretty well for the mainstream cryptocurrency, which has surpassed $20,000. AmkNews.com As we also reported, the asset jumped to a three-week high of around $22,500 on Thursday. However, this was short-lived as BTC started to pull back soon after. It dropped over $1,000 almost instantly. He then tried to jump, but was stopped in his tracks. Therefore, it spent most of its weekend trading in the $21,000 to $22,000 range.
As the Sunday drew to a close, the cryptocurrency began to lose value. It fell below $21,000. Its decline continued and Bitcoin dropped to a four-day low of just over $20,300. As of now, it has fallen below $20,000. It’s changing hands at $19,878, down 2.9 percent on a daily basis. Meanwhile, its market capitalization fell to $379 billion. Its total market cap fell 2.8 percent to $929 billion. Currently, the overall picture looks red. Time will tell what will happen in the future.
Disclaimer: The articles and articles on AmkNews do not constitute investment advice. AmkNews.com does not recommend buying or selling any cryptocurrencies or digital assets, nor is AmkNews an investment advisor. For this reason, AmkNews and the authors of the articles on the site cannot be held responsible for your investment decisions. Readers should do their own research before taking any action regarding the company, asset or service in this article.
Warning: Citing the news content of AmkNews and quoting by giving a link is subject to the permission of AmkNews. No content on the site can be copied, reproduced or published on any platform without permission. Legal action will be taken against those who use the code, design, text, graphics and all other content of AmkNews in violation of intellectual property law and relevant legislation.