Altcoin: The Bitcoin and altcoin market started the last trading day of the week (not the last for cryptocurrencies) with bullish momentum. Meanwhile, important news has come for many altcoins. In the list below, you can find some developments that will or have been experienced. Here is the list of stock market listings, network updates and Q&A events…
Today, important for 18 altcoins
- Huobi Global lists Lovely Inu finance (LOVELY) in USDT pair.
- Baby Doge Coin (BABYDOGE) will hold a question and answer event today. The event will start at 21 CEST.
- Kryxivia Game (KXA) will hold a question and answer event with Polygon Studios on Twitter Spaces.
- Router Protocol (ROUTE), together with StableFund, will hold a question and answer event at TSI 19.
- LBank lists SquidGrow (SQUIDGROW) with USDT pair.
- BitMart lists Source Protocol (SRCX) with USDT pair at CET 17.
- Seedify.fund (SFUND) has announced that the 180-day SFUND pool is closing for deposits.
- Huobi Global lists FIO Protocol (FIO) with USDT pair.
- BitMart lists OpenOcea (OOE) with USDT pair at 17 CET.
- Coinstore lists Curve DAO (CRV).
- Coinstore lists Chainlink (LINK).
- Coinstore lists Enjin Coin (ENJ).
- A question and answer event was held with Router Protocol (ROUTE) Polygon.
- Coinstore lists FTX (FTT).
- BitMart has listed Qommodity (WAA) with USDT pair.
- Coinstore lists Maker (MKR).
- Bilaxy lists Manifold Finance (FOLD) with ETH pair.
- Bilaxy lists Wasder (WAS) with ETH pair.
What is the latest situation in the market?
AmkNews.com As we have also reported, there was some volatility within 24 hours. Then Bitcoin once again settled around $23,000. The primary cryptocurrency ended on a high note last month. It charted a 6-week high and ended a three-month consecutive negative streak. Since then, the asset has been underperforming. It dropped from $24,600 to $23,000 almost instantly. Yesterday, it rose to $23,600. However, it immediately retreated below $23,000. As of now, BTC is still struggling above this line after a small daily drop. Meanwhile, its dominance over altcoins has dropped to 41 percent. Also, its market cap is just under $450 billion.
Meanwhile, MasterCard’s CFO said that Bitcoin and crypto are an asset class and not payment instruments. On the other hand, SkyBridge Capital’s Scaramucci suggested that BTC has already bottomed out during this bear cycle and will not fall below $17,500 once again. Slope Wallet, a third-party wallet provider in Solana, was apparently the troublemaker in the attack on the popular blockchain network.
Disclaimer: The articles and articles on AmkNews do not constitute investment advice. AmkNews.com does not recommend buying or selling any cryptocurrencies or digital assets, nor is AmkNews an investment advisor. Therefore, AmkNews and the authors of the articles on the site cannot be held responsible for your investment decisions. Readers should do their own research before taking any action regarding the company, assets or services in this article.
Warning: Citing the news content of AmkNews and quoting by giving a link is subject to the permission of AmkNews. No content on the site can be copied, reproduced or published on any platform without permission. Legal action will be taken against those who use the code, design, text, graphics and all other content of AmkNews in violation of intellectual property law and relevant legislation.