Altcoin: The cryptocurrency market is trading sideways before the weekend. Meanwhile, significant developments are taking place in many altcoin projects. In the list below, you can see today’s stock market listings, Q&A events and network updates. Here are the details…
- 1 Important developments will occur for 19 altcoins
- 2 What is the latest situation in the market?
- 3 Share this:
Important developments will occur for 19 altcoins
- KRYZA Network (KRN) has announced the KRYZA Coin integration plan for KRYZA tokens. They announced that they will publish KRYZA Coin on KRYZA’s own Blockchain.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) will perform an update and a hard fork.
- Internet Computer (ICP) will launch the Vibrant NFT exhibit today.
- Bridge$ (BRG.X) will launch the Bridges DeFi exchange today.
- Komodo (KMD) will perform an update and a hard fork.
- Railgun (RAIL), and Polygon (MATIC) will hold a question and answer event on Discord.
- Fringe Finance (FRIN) will launch its mainnet today.
- Litentry (LIT) and Polkadot (DOT) will hold a joint question and answer event. The event will start at 17 pm.
- KuCoin lists Forta (FORT) in USDT pair at CET.
- SubQuery Network (SQT) and Moonbeam (GLMR) will hold a question and answer event for Russian speakers on Telegram at 20 pm.
- ECOMI (OMI) will hold a question and answer event on Twitter.
- TRON (TRX) will hold a Q&A event on Telegram for its community in Vietnam.
- Phala Network (PHA) is holding community meeting.
- LBank has listed IPVERSE (IPV) with USDT pair at 9 CET.
- LBank will list Choise (CHO) with USDT pair.
- The USDD (USDD) team will hold a Q&A event dedicated to Spanish-speaking users, with the participation of TRON founder Justin Sun.
- Keep Network (KEEP) will hold a question and answer event.
What is the latest situation in the market?
The recent recovery rally in bitcoin price has slowed as on-chain data shows bearish signs from whales. Bitcoin has attempted a recovery rally in the past few days after falling below $18,000. However, the run slowed down as the coin’s value now appears to be moving sideways. This slowdown in movement is attributed to the ratio of whale funds in the stock market currently signaling the whales to sell.
At the time of writing, Bitcoin’s price has been hovering around $20.7k, down 2 percent over the past seven days. AmkNews.com As we reported, last month, crypto has lost 31 percent. The chart below shows the trend in the price of the coin over the past five days.
Disclaimer: The articles and articles on AmkNews do not constitute investment advice. AmkNews.com does not recommend buying or selling any cryptocurrencies or digital assets, nor is AmkNews an investment advisor. For this reason, AmkNews and the authors of the articles on the site cannot be held responsible for your investment decisions. Readers should do their own research before taking any action regarding the company, asset or service in this article.
Warning: Citing the news content of AmkNews and quoting by giving a link is subject to the permission of AmkNews. No content on the site can be copied, reproduced or published on any platform without permission. Legal action will be taken against those who use the code, design, text, graphics and all other content of AmkNews in violation of intellectual property law and relevant legislation.