Altcoin: There are many innovations in the cryptocurrency market. In today’s article, we will talk about the developments in 18 altcoin projects. These developments include stock market listings, updates and Q&A events, community meetings. Here are the details…
Today, 18 altcoin projects are new
- RealFevr (FEVR) is launching the third edition of its NFT collections. The collection includes licensed football moments from the Italy A series.
- BitMart lists Ftx Solar System (FRSS) with Tether (USDT) pair.
- KRYZA Network (KRN) will hold the second talk phase with Binance.
- SUBX FINANCE LAB (SFX) will hold the AvatarNFT exclusive sale.
- BlackHat Coin (BLKC) will launch its MN tracking service.
- LBank will list Meta Merce (MERCE) with USDT pair.
- BKEX will list CoinViewCap (CVC) with USDT pair.
- Ari10 (ARI10) will hold a question and answer event.
- Rebel Bots (RBLS) will hold a Q&A about game and rental mechanics.
- Dock (DOCK) will hold a question and answer event with Binance’s Turkey arm.
- SparkPoint Fuel (SFUEL) will preview its decentralized exchange (DEX).
- SW DAO (SWD) announced the start of bond issuance. SWD token bonds will be issued on the Polygon network.
- Kryptomon (KMON) will hold a question and answer event with BitYard via Telegram. The event will start at 12 pm.
- STEPN (GMT) will hold a question and answer event at 15:00 CET.
- Secret (SCRT) will broadcast on Twitter Spaces at 20.30 CET.
- XT.COM lists Lunar (LNR) with USDT and BTC pairs at 18 CET.
- Perpetual Protocol (PERP) will hold a community meeting. The meeting will start at 16 CEST.
- Coinstore lists Lepasa (LEPA) with USDT pair.
What is the latest situation in the market?
Meanwhile, AmkNews.com As we have also reported, the value of Bitcoin and other altcoin projects is declining. Bitcoin continued to drop to new lows below $21,000 in the past 24 hours. Most altcoins have suffered massive price losses. ETH is among the leaders of this downtrend as it plummeted below $1,100. We can say that the bears have full control over the market. Just a week ago, BTC had challenged $32,000 several times. But subsequent rejections at certain levels pushed the cryptocurrency down. Brought it $30,000.
Record-breaking inflation figures from the US dropped it to $29,000 on Friday before the situation worsened over the weekend and Monday. At first, BTC slumped to $27,000 before dropping to $25,000. Yesterday, though, Bitcoin lost another big one. It fell just under $21,000. This resulted in the liquidation of many investors.
Disclaimer: The articles and articles on AmkNews do not constitute investment advice. AmkNews.com does not recommend buying or selling any cryptocurrencies or digital assets, nor is AmkNews an investment advisor. For this reason, AmkNews and the authors of the articles on the site cannot be held responsible for your investment decisions. Readers should do their own research before taking any action regarding the company, asset or service in this article.
Warning: Citing the news content of AmkNews and quoting by giving a link is subject to the permission of AmkNews. No content on the site can be copied, reproduced or published on any platform without permission. Legal action will be taken against those who use the code, design, text, graphics and all other content of AmkNews in violation of intellectual property law and relevant legislation.