Altcoin: As we approach the middle of the new week, developments in altcoin ecosystems continue unabated. In the list below, you can see the stock market listing, updates and Q&A activity on 12 altcoins. Here are the details…
Here’s what they’ll be in 12 altcoin projects today
In the cryptocurrency market, altcoin investors in particular are struggling to follow the developments in the coin they invest in. Because such developments provide the price and recognition of altcoins. So, what will happen in which altcoin project today? You can see it in the list below:
- Origin Protocol (OGN) will share the list of exchanges that will support the OGV airdrop.
- Chainlink (LINK) and Moonbeam (GLMR) will meet for the Chinese community.
- WAX (WAXP) will launch Music Mogul NFTs on the network.
- LBank will list SENSO (SENSO) with USDT pair.
- LBank will list Lootex (LOOT) with USDT pair.
- Secret (SCRT) will hold a question and answer event on Twitter Spaces.
- Triall (TRL) will answer users’ questions live. The broadcast will start at 17 pm.
- Astra Protocol (ASTR) and Cube Network (CUBE) will hold a joint question and answer event.
- Casper Network (CSPR) will hold a question and answer event over Telegram.
- Conflux (CFX) will hold a question and answer event at 18:00 CET.
- GensoKishi Metaverse (MV) and Polygon (MATIC) will hold a question and answer event.
- Huobi Global will list Cratos (CRTS) with USDT pair.
Latest situation in the market
While there are various developments in altcoins, it is known that their prices mostly change depending on Bitcoin price movements. Bitcoin lost almost half of its value at one point a week ago. As we have reported as AmkNews, it marked the lowest level in 18 months. The state of being therefore looked bleak. A lot has been said about what has happened in the crypto market over the past few weeks, starting at the end of March when BTC was close to $50,000. After failing at this point, the asset exhibited the longest negative series at 9 weeks in terms of consecutive weekly red candles.
This massive drop was exacerbated by the negative developments surrounding the Terra landscape in May and Celsius (and now other lenders and crypto platforms) in June. It all ended last Sunday with a drop to an 18-month low of $17,500. Investors and miners sold some of their Bitcoin positions during this pullback, and many took losses. Now though, there seems to be some definite relief as BTC rallied around $4,000. At the time of writing, BTC is trading at $20,848, down 1.8 percent.
Disclaimer: The articles and articles on AmkNews do not constitute investment advice. AmkNews.com does not recommend buying or selling any cryptocurrencies or digital assets, nor is AmkNews an investment advisor. For this reason, AmkNews and the authors of the articles on the site cannot be held responsible for your investment decisions. Readers should do their own research before taking any action regarding the company, asset or service in this article.
Warning: Citing the news content of AmkNews and quoting by giving a link is subject to the permission of AmkNews. No content on the site can be copied, reproduced or published on any platform without permission. Legal action will be taken against those who use the code, design, text, graphics and all other content of AmkNews in violation of intellectual property law and relevant legislation.