Altcoin: The weekend is significant for many altcoins. Meanwhile, the overall market cap of cryptos has risen, albeit with a slight loss of momentum, with Bitcoin losing 0.5% in the last 24 hours. Here are the details…
- 1 Important events in altcoin projects this weekend
- 2 Latest situation in the market: What happened during the week?
- 3 Share this:
Important events in altcoin projects this weekend
- Bilaxy lists Square (SQUA) with the pair BNB.
- Bilaxy lists Mines of Dalarnia (DAR) with USDT pair.
- Bilaxy lists SafePal (SFP) with USDT pair.
- P2PB2B lists Numitor (NUMI) with USDT pair.
- Biconomy lists Gnosis (GNO) with USDT pair.
- Bilaxy lists Meta Apes PEEL (PEEL) with BUSD pair.
- CoinEx lists Evmos (EVMOS) with USDT and BTC pair.
- MEXC Global lists SquidGRow (SQUIDGROW) in USDT pair at 15:00 CET.
- Korea Blockchain Week will take place in Seoul from August 7-14.
- SXP (SXP) has announced that it will share its Metaverse plans and vision at Korea Blockchain Week.
- OLOID (OLOID) will launch the NFT minting website on August 7. OLOID tokens to be used for minting will be burned.
- SW DAO (SWD) will add visuals to its dApp showing the level of risk.
- Revolut adds support for the COTI Network (COTI).
Latest situation in the market: What happened during the week?
At this time last week, the price of Bitcoin was firmly at $24,000. We saw the cryptocurrency try to climb to $25,000 on Saturday. Unfortunately for the bulls, the sellers stepped up. It sent the market into a correction that resulted in BTC losing about 2.5 percent of its value over the past seven days. Meanwhile, BTC has managed to stay above $23,000. On the other hand, in the last 24 hours, the total value of the crypto market has risen by 2% and reached over $1.13 trillion.
With some obvious exceptions, many other coins followed suit. But FLOW seems to be the best performing player of the week, posting a staggering 55 increase. This is no surprise. AmkNews.com As we reported, Instagram announced that the company will integrate the Flow Blockchain to further expand the NFT universe for its users. This is interesting because, according to Vitalik Buterin, co-founder of Ethereum, corporate attempts to create a metaverse are not going anywhere.
The most influential event of this week was undoubtedly the widespread wallet attack on the Solana network. More than 8,000 hot wallets were compromised. Users saw that their funds were directly depleted. The team confirmed that this is not an issue with the Solana network. But the price of the cryptocurrency still suffered. Speaking of hacks, Nomad Bridge has also been exploited.
Disclaimer: The articles and articles on AmkNews do not constitute investment advice. AmkNews.com does not recommend buying or selling any cryptocurrencies or digital assets, nor is AmkNews an investment advisor. Therefore, AmkNews and the authors of the articles on the site cannot be held responsible for your investment decisions. Readers should do their own research before taking any action regarding the company, assets or services in this article.
Warning: Citing the news content of AmkNews and quoting by giving a link is subject to the permission of AmkNews. No content on the site can be copied, reproduced or published on any platform without permission. Legal action will be taken against those who use the code, design, text, graphics and all other content of AmkNews in violation of intellectual property law and relevant legislation.