We tell you what an aesthetic style is and how you can transform your look according to this popular fashion trend. Do you dare to renew your style and learn more about these outfits?
There are terms that gain great popularity through social networks and for a long time, aesthetic It is the word chosen to refer to something that looks good, but that is a very general description and although there are now many things that are described with that term, it does have some features and limits that identify said fashion trend.
A style of makeup, the decoration of a room and even a piece of furniture can be aesthetic, but what?what does aesthetic mean within the world of fashion? Today we explain it to you so that you can understand what it consists of and how you can add this quality to outfits What are you carrying?
So take note, take a look at your closet and find out what details are missing so you can create the best outfits following this trend.
What is aesthetic fashion and how do you know what clothes suit these looks?
Fashion or aesthetic style It refers to something beautiful, which is pleasing to the eye due to its aesthetics and is often also a term related to art. But if we stay only with the meaning of the term, we might not easily recognize what is really part of this clothing trend.
The aesthetic Fashion it gives way to creativity, but garments that are usually present take us back to past decades such as the 1990s, 1980s and even 1970s and combine them with modern elements.
Some clothing items that are very present in the aesthetic style are wide pants, joggers, oversize garments and also crop tops. The sneakers, boots and more pieces of footwear with platform can not be missing either.
Types of aesthetics that are causing a furor in fashion
A garment on its own may not be all that aesthetic, but the right combinations are what create this vibe in outfits. Despite this, it is recognizable that there are many fashion styles that fall into this category but that are very different from each other, here are some of them:
- Aesthetic grunge: includes elements such as denim, plaid shirts, black clothes, boots, chains, chockers, etc.
- Aesthetic vintage-indie: as you can probably imagine, it refers to the combination of elements with a retro style, it usually includes jeans, striped t-shirts, bomber jackets, tennis shoes.
- Minimalist Aesthetic: bases its aesthetic on the combination of basic garments, it preserves the casual vibe with neutral tones and a touch of glamour.
- Aesthetic witchy: includes elements that have a magical or esoteric vibe, for example accessories with quartz and figures of the moon, black garments combined with softer or brighter colors.
- Spatial Aesthetic: stands out for garments with designs that include space elements, NASA patches, clothing with metallic designs.